Important information for visitors
We are pleased to be able to welcome you back to our venue. Our visitors' health and safety is of course an important concern for us. For this purpose and to allow us to respond to the latest developments, we maintain close contact with the relevant authorities in the State of Baden-Württemberg. We are implementing the appropriate requirements to ensure you can visit us with peace of mind.
Current rules according to the Baden-Württemberg Corona Ordinance
In the version of the Corona Ordinance of the Baden-Württemberg state government that will apply from December 16, 2020, it was decided that events that serve entertainment are still prohibited until January 31, 2021. This also includes trade fairs and exhibitions.
Events that are not intended for entertainment are still permitted with a maximum of 100 people.
Due to the general decree of the state capital Stuttgart of October 12, 2020, it is mandatory to wear a mouth and nose protection at public events. This applies to the entrance and in the entire hall area.
A medical certificate does not exempt you from the need for mouth and nose protection. If carrying is refused, entry to the hall will be refused.
Our measures for safe and controlled hosting of events
We have developed a policy designed to enable the safe hosting of events at the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle. This is intended to protect the health of our visitors, artists, event organisers and employees.
- Ample hand sanitiser dispensers are provided throughout the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle. In addition, only paper towels are provided in all toilet facilities.
- Toilet facilities, door handles, handrails and chairs are disinfected after every event.
- The ventilation system in place allows building management at the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle to ensure excellent flows of air at all times, thereby reducing the risk of droplet transmission.
- To protect visitors and staff, transparent plastic partition walls have been installed in relevant areas (for example, reception, ticket sales).
- The cloakroom hygiene policy can be found in the Downloads section.
- Information on the measures currently in force is displayed on posters and notices throughout the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle.
- Specially trained staff monitor hygiene and safety measures, and social distancing in the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle.
- We recommend that all visitors and organisers use the government’s Corona app.
Under Section 7 of the Corona Ordinance,
- Anyone who is, or has been, in contact with a person infected with coronavirus, unless 14 days have passed since the last contact.
- Anyone showing any of the typical symptoms of coronavirus. These include loss or alteration of sense of smell and taste, high temperature, cough and sore throat.
Conduct rules within the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle
Social distancing of 1.5 metres applies in all areas of the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle in accordance with the Corona Ordinance. Exceptions apply only for families, partners and people who live in the same household.
At present, 20 people are permitted to sit together without social distancing. The organiser has the right to also deviate from the approved hall plan and seat fewer than the specified 20 people together without social distancing. Only 499 seats may be sold however. This will be monitored by the ticket office.
The seat allocation on the tickets ensures social distancing of 1.5 metres.
All walkways have been designed to be adapted to the anticipated number of visitors. Their minimum width is 3 metres and the direction of movement is indicated by floor markings. We have placed relevant markers on the floor to make distancing easier.
Anyone over 6 years of age must wear a face mask, or an equivalent mouth and nose covering, in the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle until they reach their seat or leave the building again. A medical certificate does not exempt visitors from the obligation to wear a face mask!
The obligation to wear a face mask may be waived only in cases
- Where it has been ensured by the organiser in individual areas of the venue that the minimum distance of 1.5 metres can be maintained at all times.
- Where a specific seat is taken and the minimum distance of 1.5 metres can be guaranteed.
- Where an area is specially designated for the consumption of food and drink and a minimum distance of 1.5 metres can be ensured.
Anyone failing to adhere to the aforementioned rules will be required to leave the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle.
- Avoid touching. Refrain from shaking hands or hugging when greeting or saying goodbye to others.
- Be conscious of hygiene when coughing and sneezing. Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a tissue and immediately dispose of the tissue in a bin.
- Keep your hands away from your face. Avoid touching your mouth, eyes or nose with your hands.
- Wash your hands regularly. Wash your hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
Information for your visit to the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle
A “general hygiene policy” has been devised for catering within the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle. The MARITIM Hotel Stuttgart, as our designated catering partner, is responsible for implementing and observing the measures outlined in the policy.
A “general hygiene policy” has been devised for the use of cloakrooms.
Alternative dates have been arranged for certain cancelled events. You can find details in our Event Calendar.
Any ticket refunds must be arranged with the relevant event organiser or the ticket service from which you purchased the tickets.
The Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle unfortunately has no influence over how tickets are sold. This is managed by the relevant event organiser in each case. We do, however, recommend that tickets are sold online. If tickets are sold on site, the event organiser is responsible for recording purchasers’ details.
Our website and social networks provide advance information for visitors on the current regulations in force for events.
Only persons in possession of a valid ticket will be granted access to the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle. This will be monitored by staff in attendance at the entrances.
Access management will be used to prevent the formation of queues and appropriate markings will be placed on the floor for safety. These measures are in place to support social distancing rules.
No body checks are currently being carried out at the entrances. Any bags brought into the building must not exceed A3 in size. Visitors must also open bags wide at the entrance to allow visual inspection by security staff.