Safe hosting of events
We have developed a policy designed to enable the safe and controlled hosting of events at the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle. These measures help to protect the health of all parties involved. This does not, however, replace the need for you, the organiser, to agree the specific content of the required “protection and hygiene policy” with the relevant local authorities.
Current rules according to the Baden-Württemberg Corona Ordinance
Beginning June 28, 2021, additional incidence-based relaxations for indoor public events will go into effect. For a change between incidence levels, the incidence values must remain in the corresponding incidence level for 5 consecutive days. Regardless of the incidence, the data processing of the participants as well as an appropriate hygiene concept is required.
In the past five days, the seven-day incidence in Stuttgart was above the threshold of ten. This means that the regulations for incidence level two will apply again from July 14th. At events, the number of participants is limited to 250 people in closed rooms. With 3G proof (access only for vaccinated, convalescent and tested persons), however, 60 percent of the capacity can still be used.
Current measures in place at the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle
- Ample hand sanitiser dispensers are provided throughout the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle. In addition, only paper towels are provided in all toilet facilities.
- Toilet facilities, door handles, handrails and chairs are disinfected after every event.
- The ventilation system in place allows building management at the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle to ensure excellent flows of air at all times, thereby reducing the risk of droplet transmission.
- To protect visitors and staff, transparent plastic partition walls have been installed in relevant areas (e.g. reception).
- Information on the measures currently in force is displayed on posters and notices throughout the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle.
- Specially trained staff monitor hygiene and safety measures and social distancing in the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle.
- We recommend that all visitors and organisers use the government’s Corona app.
Under Section 7 of the Corona Ordinance,
- Anyone who is, or has been, in contact with a person infected with coronavirus, unless 14 days have passed since the last contact.
- Anyone showing any of the typical symptoms of coronavirus. These include loss or alteration of sense of smell and taste, high temperature, cough and sore throat.
Conduct rules within the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle
Upon entry into the venue, the "3-G Rule" must be observed and verified. Only persons who are "recovered" or "fully vaccinated" or who present a current-day negative Corona rapid test may be admitted into the venue.
Social distancing of 1.5 metres applies in all areas of the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle in accordance with the Corona Ordinance. Exceptions apply only for families, partners and people who live in the same household.
At present, 20 people are permitted to sit together without social distancing. The organiser has the right to also deviate from the approved hall plan and seat fewer than the specified 20 people together without social distancing. Only 499 seats may be sold however. This will be monitored by the ticket office.
The seat allocation on the tickets ensures social distancing of 1.5 metres.
All walkways have been designed to be adapted to the anticipated number of visitors. Their minimum width is 3 metres and the direction of movement is indicated by floor markings. We have placed relevant markers on the floor to make distancing easier.
Anyone over 6 years of age must wear a face mask, or an equivalent mouth and nose covering, in the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle until they reach their seat or leave the building again. A medical certificate does not exempt visitors from the obligation to wear a face mask!
The obligation to wear a face mask may be waived only in cases
- Where it has been ensured by the organiser in individual areas of the venue that the minimum distance of 1.5 metres can be maintained at all times.
- Where a specific seat is taken and the minimum distance of 1.5 metres can be guaranteed.
- Where an area is specially designated for the consumption of food and drink and a minimum distance of 1.5 metres can be ensured.
Anyone failing to adhere to the aforementioned rules will be required to leave the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle.
- Avoid touching. Refrain from shaking hands or hugging when greeting or saying goodbye to others.
- Be conscious of hygiene when coughing and sneezing. Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a tissue and immediately dispose of the tissue in a bin.
- Keep your hands away from your face. Avoid touching your mouth, eyes or nose with your hands.
- Wash your hands regularly. Wash your hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
A “general hygiene policy” has been devised for catering within the Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle. The MARITIM Hotel Stuttgart, as our designated catering partner, is responsible for implementing and observing the measures outlined in the policy.
A “general hygiene policy” has been devised for the use of cloakrooms.